All JD students currently enrolled who have taken at least one semester/quarter of classes are eligible to participate in LSSSE (including students in part time or evening programs). Graduate LLM or SJD law students are not eligible.
Here are the most common technical issues that LSSSE respondents experience:
- I have started the survey, but after the second page it keeps logging me out.
- It will not let me finish completing the survey.
- I can't log in.
Many problems can be avoided by doing one or more of the following:
- Please make sure that your browser is set up to allow cookies
- Make sure that you are not browsing in privacy/incognito mode
- Clear you browser's cache
- Make sure that you maintain a stable internet connection (if using a mobile device) while taking the survey
Any of these factors can prevent the survey from advancing to the next page. If none of these steps work, wait about an hour and try again, because it's possible that servers may be running slower due to a high number of people taking the survey.
Please tell us what additional information we can provide to help you determine your eligibility status or answer any questions:
Please tell us what additional information we can provide to help you determine your eligibility status:
Please provide additional information and/or questions below: